Laboratory Manager - Microbiology
Ref : 19965
Our NW based client are actively looking for a Microbiology Laboratory Manager.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Managing a team of Microbiologists performing a range of microbiological tests / technical service tests on a variety of products
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through quality and turnaround of testing
- Interfacing with key technical staff on site, including technical management, sales, quality and customers
- Maintaining and establishing testing procedures, developing methods where required
- Leading by example, advising on trouble shooting, performing lab work as and when necessary
- Evaluating results, preparing Certificates of Analysis / customer reports
- Training of staff / monitoring work load / through put
- Ensuring all samples are tested in line with quality / H&S standards
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc in Microbiology (or related subject), together with previous suitable technical skills and laboratory management experience.
This is a permanent position, offering a competitive salary (depending on skills and experience).
Role : Permanent
Location : NW
Salary : Competitive (depending on skills and experience)
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com