New Product Development Chemist
Salary: Attractive salary (depending on skills and experience)
Our Midlands based client develop and manufacture a range of surfactant based products. They are actively looking for a NPD Chemist to produce and co-ordinate product formulations and testing.
Reporting to the NPD Manager, duties will include:-
• Develop new and existing products according to requirements, while maintaining accurate records of all formula development, testing, stability, and specifications.
• Assist in production process development and troubleshooting
• Maintain a good awareness of regulatory requirements for labelling, MSDSs, BPR and environmental aspects
• Prepare ingredient listings for artwork and packaging.
• Preparing reports, notes and presentations for appropriate bodies.
• Research new formulations and competitive intelligence.
• Problem solve for product development group.
• Maintain high levels of health and safety.
Applications are invited from candidates with a HNC / BSc in Chemistry (or related subject), together with previous suitable skills and abilities.
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com