Development Chemist (Cosmetics & Personal Care)
Ref : 19981
Salary: Competitive (dependent upon skills and experience)
Are you a Development Chemist with experience of formulating a range of personal care/toiletries/cosmetic products?
Do you currently live in the Gloucestershire area or, indeed, want to move there?
Do you want to be involved in an exciting, growing company where you can really add value?
If so, then look no further!
Duties for this position will include:
- Developing a myriad of personal care and toiletries products including body washes, body scrubs, bath soaks, body mists and body creams
- Developing a range of cosmetic products including lip colours, eye palettes, lipsticks and lip balms
- Developing in house product formulations for customers, working to tight schedules and deadlines
- Identifying key technical challenges, enabling cost savings or enhanced product performance
- Acting as a point of contact for formulation technical queries
- Monitoring new technologies in the market place
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc / MSc / PhD in Chemistry (or related subject) together with proven demonstrable product development / formulation experience.
This is a permanent position offering an attractive salary (depending on skills and experience)
We are immediately shortlisting for this role, so apply now! All our other vacancies can be found at http://www.sci-search.com