Medical Sculptor / Product Designer
Our SW based client develops and manufactures a range of products used in medical applications and procedures - they are actively looking for a Medical Sculptor / Product Designer.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Responsibility for designing / developing new products and specifications
- Understanding underlying medical uses of products to enable viable early phase prototypes / products to be made
- Demonstrating artistic flair with drawing and modelmaking skills
- Working with a number of key internal staff including Project Managers, Designers and Materials Scientists to continually improve ideas and products
- Communicating with customers to understand feedback / technical problems, resolving issues as they arise
- Using CAD
Applications are invited from candidates with a BEnd / BSc / MEng / MSc / PhD in a scientific / medical subject, together with previous suitable technical skills.
This is a permanent position offering a salary of circa £50,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Role : Permanent
Location : SW
Salary : Circa £50,000 (depending on skills and experience)
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com