Negotiable salary + Benefits
Based North West
Our client is a fast expanding in vitro diagnostics (IVD) company with its technology platform based around Next Generation Sequencing (NGS). As a direct result of this expansion, they now wish to appoint am experienced Project Manager to further enhance and drive operational excellence.
Overall responsibility: Ensure project objectives are accomplished by planning project activities, monitoring implementation and progress of projects.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress, revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties; supplies, collaborators, etc.
- Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties for the high-quality execution of projects
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
- Collaborates and coordinates across all the functional areas to ensure successful project completion
- Support day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) as required
- Identify and minimize project risks
- Identify and communicate project resource needs
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Technical degree in engineering or science
- 5-10 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience of working within a PMO
- Enthusiasm, drive, thoroughness, diligence and a willingness to take personal responsibility to ensure that projects are successful
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, formal presentation)
- Experience in the medical device industry or other regulated industry preferred
- Experience with Medical Device compliant development methodologies (21 CFR 820, ISO13485)
- Experience with IVD products
For more science jobs, go to www.sci-search.com