Regulatory Consultant Food and Beverage
Our client is a leader in providing expertise and support to the global food and beverage sector and is a prestigious name in its sector. They provide practical solutions that cover all stages of a product’s life cycle from consumer insight, ingredient innovation and sensory testing to food safety consultancy and global regulatory advice. The Regulatory Group provides members and clients with a global food and beverage regulatory advisory service including assessing the legal compliance of all aspects of their products.
The Regulatory Group is expanding and they are looking for food and beverage regulatory experts who have experience in working in the food industry to join the team. The role will be UK based in South East England with some travel as appropriate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating knowledge of food and beverage legislation in EU/UK to provide an outstanding service and advice in response to all enquiries, projects, publications and training courses from clients and companies.
- Working closely with the regulatory team in response to requests of regulatory projects to understand clients’ needs and work with the regulatory consultants to write proposals.
- Work with the project team to deliver to client timelines
- Build regulatory knowledge through continual learning
- Be able to translate local legal requirements and needs to English language clients and advise accordingly
- Be open to an ever changing legislative environment, keeping abreast of developments and upcoming changes, striving for continuous improvements, adapting to find solutions for the business
The successful candidate will have with a minimum 1 years’ experience of working in a regulatory field in the food industry and be a graduate educated in Food Regulation with a desire to work in the food regulatory field. You will have proven experience of providing excellent customer service and confidently communicating with clients to identify their needs and provide advice, including providing presentations where required.
You should be a motivated individual able to adapt and keep pace with regulatory developments with a proactive, positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude. You will also effectively build working relationships with colleagues and external contacts to promote the company’s regulatory expertise.
Salary: Attractive + Benefits
Location: South East England