Senior Consultant - Consumer, Sensory and Behavioural Insight
Salary: Attractive + Benefits
Location: South East England
Our client is a leader in providing independent advisory and advanced product development service to the Food and Beverage Industry. They are highly respected in their field solving complex problems for their clients by providing world-class consumer insights, sensory science and consultancy services. Working with Marketing, R&D, Brand and Consumer Insights Teams they can work a variety of projects for their clients to: -
- Understand how far a company can evolve their existing products to drive sales growth an compete without alienating their core customer base
- Define new product development opportunities and break-through concepts in a highly competitive industry full of new and innovative brands
- Articulate the quality, sensory and marketing characteristics that are key to brand identity
- Explore the consumer views of new technologies, ingredients and early stage product concepts to inform leading innovators of consumer barriers and opportunities
An opportunity has arisen within this highly skilled group for a senior Consultant to lay a key role in evolving the insight proposition, blending consumer insight and behavioural understanding to inform innovation. You will be working directly with the Head of Consumer and Sensory Insight to define, promote and deliver bespoke projects and programmes to clients
Your responsibilities will be:
- Work with the Head of Consumer & Sensory Insight to develop and strengthen the Insight team working cross-group to discover opportunities for consumer, sensory and behavioural insight to inform the Companies innovation projects.
- Help build new frameworks and methodologies which deliver in-depth consumer insight exploring consumer attitudes, behaviour, sensory perception and consumer experience.
- Design and deliver consumer insight projects blending the latest qualitative, quantitative and sensory techniques (both online and offline) to solve complex client challenges.
- Play a lead role in business development and marketing, engaging in thought-leadership and client development activities including pitch and proposal development.
- Successfully run and deliver client projects and programmes, optimally coordinating the team and resources.
You will bring proven experiences of building and delivering impactful research or consultancy projects for clients. You’ll have a passion and curiosity for solving problems with the capacity to think and act creatively whilst bringing the rigour and skill required to craft insights from data. Including:
- Proven client engagement skill with ability to foster deep relationships
- Able to positively influence client direction and strategy through your insight and advice
- Exemplary written skill with the ability to create compelling and insightful narratives
- A passion for bringing the consumer voice to science and innovation projects.
If this sounds like you call us in confidence on 01606 818290