Regulatory Analyst Food and Beverage - Balkan Language
Salary: Attractive + Benefits
Location: South East England
Our client is a leader in providing independent advisory and advanced product development service to the Food and Beverage Industry. They are highly respected in their field and solve complex problems for their clients by providing world-class consumer insights, sensory science, ingredient innovation, food safety consultancy and global regulatory advice. The Regulatory Group provides members and clients with global food and beverage regulatory advice covering more than 160 countries which includes assessing the legal compliance of all aspects of their products. This is a growing business where hands-on hard-working individuals would flourish in this dynamic and highly stimulating environment.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join their team. You will be a team player and ideally have regulatory experience in the food industry and be fluent in one or more Balkan languages. This role will be office based and candidates wishing to work from home will not be considered due to the role requiring a lot of interaction between team members. There could be some travel expected from this role
Key responsibilities will be:-
- Demonstrating knowledge of food and beverage legislation in EU to provide an outstanding service and advice in response to all member enquiries, projects, publications and training courses from our member clients and companies.
- Ensure a high level of awareness of global food legislation is maintained and understand how changes may impact clients and their markets
- Conduct label checks, ingredient checks and label translations
- Provide input and help manage confidential projects for clients around the world
- Provide input into our legal highlights’ communications; our internationally recognised alerting service
- Assist with the production and delivery of regulatory publications.
- Contribute to and assist in delivery of presentations
- Be a Champion of Excellence, striving for continuous improvements to the way we work, adapting to find solutions to issues
Experience & qualifications:-
- Fluency in the Croatian, Slovenian and/or Serbian language is essential.
- A Degree (2.1 or above), in food science, chemistry, nutrition, biology or microbiology or a relevant discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of the food industry/regulatory experience
- Excellent regulatory interpretation skills and project management skills.
- Consultancy experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent customer service
- Flexible and able to accept and work with change
- A proactive, positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to effectively build working relationships with colleagues, clients and external contacts to promote the Company regulatory expertise
If this sounds like you call us in strictest confidence on 01606 818290.