Supply Chain and Logistics Manager (Pharmaceuticals)
Our NW based pharmaceutical client are actively looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Responsibility for Planning, Purchasing, customer contact and GDP
- Ensuring the site KPIs are achieved, focussing on Operational Excellence, Cost Control and Customer Service
- Forecasting / Planning for site activities and co-ordinating orders to ensure goods arrive
- Managing Raw Material purchasing and packaging activities
- Coaching and delegating appropriately
- Ensuring full compliance to MHRA / Orange Guide procedures and standards
- Participating in client and authority audits on site
- Effectively managing stock value and waste control
- Maintaining departmental systems for Quality, EHS and GDP
- Working in a cross functional approach
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc in a technical subject, together with previous suitable skills and experience.
This is a permanent position, offering a maximum salary of £35,000 (depending on skills and experience).
Role : Permanent
Location : NW
Salary : Up to £35,000 (depending on skills and experience)
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com