Senior Development Chemist - Personal Care/Wellbeing Products
Role : Permanent
Location : Yeovil
Salary: £30-45k dependent upon experience
Ref : 20012
We are currently working with a fascinating South West based company who specialise in the formulation and manufacture of a wide range of personal care and wellbeing products; who are looking for a Senior Development Chemist to join their incredibly exciting journey!
With huge investment recently into their NPD laboratory and doubling their size of manufacturing, this area of the company is getting a huge focus in terms of really pushing the health and beauty range that they manufacture; an area that you could have a big involvement in!
Duties for this position will include:-
- Simultaneous management of a number of NPD projects from customer brief to launch
- Formulation and re-formulation of a huge range of products ranging from skincare and haircare to health and wellbeing
- Liaising closely with a myriad of departments in the business including manufacturing, marketing, branding and procurement
- Developing an innovation culture within the team, by supporting the mentoring and development of junior colleagues
- Developing efficient methods of manufacture for scale-up and leading troubleshooting
- BSc or equivalent in Chemistry, Cosmetic Science, Pharmaceutics or other related discipline
- Proven experience leading multiple NPD projects from brief to launch
- Proven experience formulating and reformulating personal care/health/cosmetic products
- Full working knowledge of current EU and US cosmetic regulatory requirements
This is a permanent position offering up to £45,000 dependent upon experience.
We are shortlisting immediately for this role, so if this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!
Alternatively, please visit www.sci-search.com to see all of our other vacancies.