Senior QC Analyst
Salary: £28-30K plus benefits
Location: South Wales
Our Client is a Contract Manufacturer licenced by MHRA serving the nutritional supplements market. Established over 20 years ago the company has grown as part of a wider multi-billion-pound organisation due to its focus on excellent customer service, its innovation and technology focus. They have recently undergone rapid expansion now employing 180 people at their South Wales site and are expected to continue growing with an ambitious growth plan over the next 5 years to double in size strengthening their position in the market.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior QC Analyst to join the growing QC team. Supporting the QC Manager, you will be taking a lead in a multitude of company projects ranging from analytical testing to method development/validation to troubleshooting of analytical instrumentation!
Your key responsibilities will be:-
- Performing a wide range of analytical testing using GC, HPLC, FT-IR and ICP instrumentation, as well as routine bench chemistry including Auto-titration and Karl Fischer
- Troubleshooting of aforementioned equipment to ascertain and resolve the issue - eg. detecting leaks, blockages etc
- Preparing SOPs and leading root cause analysis investigations
- Developing and validating analytical test methods
- Managing timely completion of Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Ensuring compliance to GMP through continual review and self-auditing
The successful applicant will have:-
- A BSc or equivalent in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a closely related subject
- Proven experience of all key analytical techniques and analytical method development
- Proven experience in a GMP laboratory and a thorough understanding of BRC and MHRA regulations
- A tenacious, self-starting attitude with ability to build relationships and communicate efficiently with all levels of the business.
We are shortlisting immediately for this role, so if this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!
Alternatively, please visit www.sci-search.com to see all our other vacancies.