Salary: £38-42K plus benefits
Location: South Wales
Our Client is a Contract Manufacturer licenced by MHRA serving the nutritional supplements market. Established over 20 years ago the company has grown as part of a wider multi-billion-pound organisation due to its focus on excellent customer service, its innovation and technology focus. They have recently undergone rapid expansion now employing 180 people at their South Wales site and are expected to continue growing with an ambitious growth plan over the next 5 years to double in size strengthening their position in the market.
An opportunity has arisen for a Pharmaceutical Validation Engineer to take a lead in a multitude of validation projects on site encompassing process, equipment, facilities, cleaning and computer systems validation.
Your key responsibilities will be:-
- Development and approval of cleaning, equipment, computer systems, process and facility validation protocols
- Writing URS, DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ/ protocols
- Performing FAT and SAT, and writing/execution of the relevant documentation
- Liaising with a range of departments in the business including Production, Engineering, QC, QA and NPD
- Carrying out QI investigations and undergoing completion of CAPAs
- Ensuring compliance to GMP through continual review and self-auditing
The successful applicant will have:-
- Proven experience of process/cleaning/equipment/computer systems in a pharmaceutical environment
- Proven experience in a GMP laboratory and a thorough understanding of MHRA, 21 CFR Part 11, ICH, GMP and GAMP guidelines
- The ability to manage multiple projects and have excellent problem solving skills
We are shortlisting immediately for this role, so if this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!
Alternatively, please visit www.sci-search.com to see all of our other vacancies.