Quality Officer (Pharmaceuticals)
Our SW based pharmaceutical client are actively looking for a Quality Officer.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Implementation and operation of the Quality Management System in order to maintain cGMP compliance
- Root cause/corrective action investigations
- Cleaning validation
- Qualification / validation studies for equipment/systems/processes and subsequent reporting and review
- Maintenance of documentation systems
- GMP training courses
- Batch checks before QP release
Applications are invited from candidates with a HNC / BSc in Chemistry (or related subject) together with previous skills and experience gained in a similar position.
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £35,000 (depending on skills and experience)
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com