R&D Chemist (Synthetic / Polymer Chemistry)
Ref : 20073
Our Home Counties based chemical client are actively looking for an R&D Chemist.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Developing novel polymers that can be used in a variety of chemical formulations
- Carrying out application / feasibility assessments on prepared formulations
- Understanding colloidal formulations
- Understanding technical information and data
- Ensuring accuracy of results and reports
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc / MSc in Chemistry (or related subject) together with previous suitable skills and experience.
This is a permanent position offering a salary of up to £35,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Role : Permanent
Location : Home Counties
Salary : Up to £35,000 (depending on skills and experience)
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com