Location: North West
Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience (plus excellent benefits)
Our Client is looking for a Team Leader. This role is key to the service delivery organisation and you will be a single point of contact for the day to day running of a team of Lab Technicians. This is a great opportunity to work with a leading light in service provision and develop great people management skills and grow within the business.
Key tasks will be:-
- Leading a team of support staff, managing workload priorities and meeting the client’s organisational requirements
- Performance delivery in line with the Service Level Agreements agreed with the client
- Daily planning of effective deployment of team resources to successfully delivery on client requirements
- Supporting the manager in the maintenance of robust KPIs
- Ensure health and safety and related aspects are in line with requirements for both the client and the company and ensure training is delivered as per requirements
- Developing close robust customer relationships within your area and as a bridge between customers, researchers and external service providers as well as internal functions
- Ensuring compliance of activities performed in adherence with defined schedules and quality expected and report out and act on any deviations
- Writing, maintaining and updating the relevant documentation in support of service deliver, compliance and training
- Ensure full understanding and compliance with internal policies and how they affect the organisation and assist with the implementation of those policies through your own conduct and leadership
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate so if this sounds like you please get in touch now.
For all our other vacancies please see www.sci-search.com