Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience (plus excellent benefits)
Our Client is a growing company in the personal care sector developing innovative products for the industry. As part of their ongoing growth they now have an opportunity for a development Chemist to join their team. Reporting to the New Product Development Manager you will create new formulations and develop new ideas for products from the laboratory through to commercialisation. You will be involved in both the formulation and technical evaluation of the projects and manage these projects to tight timescales ensuring performance, safety and stability. This is a great opportunity to be involved from idea to product launch and all of the processes in that pathway.
You should have:-
- A Degree in Chemistry preferably Cosmetic Science
- Proven experience with formulations and development in personal care products gained over minimally two years in the cosmetics industry
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Demonstrable working knowledge of CPSR and any other relevant testing
- Evidence of successfully launching products in this sector from inception to launch
- Experience with organic and natural products
- Proven knowledge of emulsions, emollients, sunscreens and surfactants
- Great communication skills and the ability to convey ideas and concepts in a logical way
- Excellent presentation skills both internally and externally
- Passion and drive for delivering new projects and ideas in cosmetics
- Proven ability to report laboratory experiments and experience working to GMP, BRC standards
If this sounds like you apply now!
For our other vacancies see www.sci-search.com