Analytical Team Leader (Pharmaceuticals)
Ref : 20091
Our NW based client develop and manufacture Pharmaceutical products, they are actively looking for an Analytical Team Leader.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Taking a lead on a range of analytical tasks, including testing of Raw Materials, Finished Products
- Method Development / Validation / Transfer and Stability Testing
- Responsibility for all analytical data produced
- Supervising analytical staff
- Trending analytical results / KPIs
- Investigating OOS / OOT results
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc / MSc / PhD in Chemistry (or related subject) together with previous suitable skills and experience.
This is a permanent position, offering a salary of up to £30,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Role : Permanent
Location : NW
Salary : Up to £30,000 (depending on skills and experience)
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com