Insights and Innovation Project Manager - 12-18 months Maternity cover
Salary: £24,000-£34,000 depending on experience
An opportunity has arisen for a talented Sensory and Insights Scientist to join a highly prestigious organisation within the food and beverage field. The purpose of the role is to provide maternity cover for 12-18 months to the consumer and sensory science department and manage the internal research projects to support the continued growth of the business. You will have 3-5 years’ experience with study design, fieldwork, data analysis and interpretation and report writing and presentation to clients for all aspects of sensory and insights science. You will be comfortable with delivering presentations at conferences and exhibitions and provide your scientific and technical expertise to colleagues.
You should be:-
- Educated to degree level in food science, consumer studies or social science.
- Experienced in planning and conducting consumer projects and project management from inception to completion
- Experienced in designing and managing quantitative and qualitative projects
- Strongly self-motivated and confident to deliver proposals, presentations and technical data to large and small audiences at all levels
- Comfortable to manage projects and deliver in appropriate timelines and budgets
- Passionate about food innovation and determined to deliver the highest standard
If this sounds like you get in touch as we are shortlisting now
For our other vacancies please see www.sci-search.com