QC Lab Technician - Temp (6 weeks approx)
Location East Anglia
Science Graduates....are you looking for some lab experience to take forward to your next role? We have a great opportunity to gain some good lab based experience for one of our clients initially on a temporary basis for 4-6 weeks.
Duties for this role will include:
- Quality analysis on products for both internal and external customers adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (RH, Count, Visual, Drill and HPLC)
- Creating test records and Non Conformance Reports (NCRs)
- Documenting results, reviewing data
- Ensuring that protocols for authorising sign off of seed, pellets and raw materials on delivery, during production and for final release are adhered to
- Ensuring all equipment is functioning within specifications and to assist in regular calibrations
- General laboratory duties
- Assist in H&S
- Additional duties as required by QC Manager
Applications are invited from candidates with a keen interest in science and A Levels / BSc in scientific subjects, preferably with previous laboratory experience and an awareness of safety and quality standards within a laboratory. Good IT skills (Excel, Word) are essential for this role.
Experience in a similar environment would be highly advantageous.
Role: Temporary (6 weeks)
Location: East Anglia