38 hours per week
Our client is a leading name in the food and beverage industry respected for their knowledge and expertise and technical excellence. Providing advice, project work and service to the industry they boast industry leading facilities at the head office site which employs over 300 staff. With training and development being part of the service there are plenty of development and learning opportunities with the company. An opportunity has arisen with them for a Chromatography technician. This role will be in a laboratory on analytical chemists testing food samples for chemical contaminants and nutritional components. Experienced with LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS techniques preferably in a food and beverage setting you will be expected to carry our analysis of various foods and interpret the results. You may be asked to perform method development activities in conjunction with senior staff. You will also be responsible for collecting data and producing reports for clients.
The successful candidate will have
- A degree in Chemistry or related discipline or A levels in Chemistry/ Science and 2 years of relevant laboratory experience
- Relevant working experience with LC-MS and GC-MS
- Experience working in an accredited laboratory
- A flexible approach able to manage several tasks and manage priorities
- Access to your own transport
If this sounds like you apply now!
For our other vacancies please see www.sci-search.com