QA/QC Environmental Manager - Chemicals
Ref : 20128
Our NW based client develop and manufacture a range of chemicals - they are actively looking for a QA/QC/Environmental Manager.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Ensuring that all QA / QC and environmental procedures are carried out in accordance with policies and standards
- Implementing, maintaining and developing management systems
- Leading on 3rd Party auditing (including ISO 9000 / 14000 / 18000)
- Acting as focal point for all quality matters including QC test results
- Managing customer complaints / quality enquiries, including any returned goods
- Liaising with key internal technical departments to facilitate and improve systems (including QC / Regulatory departments)
- Investigating QC out of spec results
- Monitoring and detailing KPIs across QA / QC and Environmental systems
- Responsibility for arranging / investigating waste / environmental processes
- Submitting all Statutory Environmental Filing Reports
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc in Chemistry (or related subject) together with previous suitable skills and experience.
This is a permanent position, offering an attractive salary (depending on skills and experience).
Salary: Attractive (Depending on skills and experience)
For our other vacancies please see www.sci-search.com