Regulatory Analyst - Food and Beverage – Russian speaking
Location: South East England
Salary depending on experience
Our Client is a Leading name is Food and Beverage Consultancy and is considered a go to expert for a variety of services including regulation. As part of their ongoing expansion an opportunity has arisen for a Food and Beverage Regulatory Analyst to join their team either on a part or full time basis.
You will be expected to use your in depth knowledge of food and beverage legislation in both Europe and Russia to provide outstanding expertise and service to clients around project work, publications and training courses that are part of the services provided by the company. You will be expected to manage large scale regulatory projects from start to end and work closely with the business development team to understand clinets needs and write proposals in response to their brief. You will provide your expertise and advice to other colleagues within the team and give advice and training as required to assist in global projects.
Experience & qualifications
- Fluency in the Russian language is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in food regulatory in the industry, regulatory authority or a consultancy.
- Excellent regulatory interpretation skills and project management skills.
- Excellent customer service
- Flexible and able to accept and work with change
- A proactive, positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Confident presentation skills
If this sounds like you and you are ready to meet the challenge get in touch now!!
For our other roles please see www.sci-search.com