Regulatory Analyst, Food and Beverage, Balkan Language
Location :- South East
Salary:- Commensurate with experience
Our Client is a Leading name is Food and Beverage Consultancy and is considered a go to expert for a variety of services including regulation. As part of their ongoing expansion an opportunity has arisen for a Food and Beverage Regulatory Analyst with Balkan Language skills to join their team either on a part or full time basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company in the sector. You will be expected to demonstrate your knowledge of food and beverage legislation in the EU to provide outstanding service and advice to clients. You will have a high level of awareness of food and beverage legislation and the impacts of change on the market and have the ability to check labels and ingredients and translate labels as appropriate. You will give input into global projects for clients around the world so its vital that you have a good understanding of changing legislation. You will be involved in communicating to clients alerts that they need to be aware of in an ever changing regulatory landscape and assist with the content for publications vital to clients keeping abreast of changes and their impacts on their businesses. You will be highly adaptable and be able to work to changing priorities.
Experience & qualifications
• Fluency in the Croatian, Slovenian and/or Serbian language is essential.
• A Degree (2.1 or above), in food science, chemistry, nutrition, biology or microbiology or a relevant discipline
• Knowledge and understanding of the food industry/regulatory experience
• Excellent regulatory interpretation skills and project management skills.
• Excellent customer service
• Flexible and able to accept and work with change
• A proactive, positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude
• Confident presentation skills
If this sounds like you apply now!!
For our other roles please see www.sci-search.com