Process Control Analyst
Salary dependent on experience
Our client is a leading manufacturer of flavours and fragrances used in a variety of applications and has been growing throughout the last few years and is expanding its business. An opportunity has arisen for a Process control analyst to join their team.
The objective of this role is to make and test lead time blends in order to fulfil orders and service the manufacturing and planning department. As well as to service distillation with technical analysis and in process fraction running.
You will be expected to
• Analyse fractions, make distillation trial blends and give recommendations on final bulks to the bulking and planning department
• Make up trial blends from stock, test against the specification, adjust where necessary and make final recommendations on finished bulks to the bulking and planning department.
• Troubleshoot issues and problem solve within all aspects of the role
• Display an understanding, ability to use and maintain the equipment of Gas Chromatography, Refractive Index, Optical Rotation and Density.
• Carry out regular calibration and maintenance of the measuring instruments as prescribed by the working practices in the laboratory.
• Ensure the timely release of samples and results.
• Ensure that the working area in the laboratory is maintained in a clean and orderly condition
• Undertake a shift pattern where necessary in order to continue a high level of service to internal customers
If you have a good degree in Chemistry or Forensics and some lab experience this could be the role for you so apply now
For our other roles see www.sci-search.com