Microscopy Administrator - Part time
Salary 17750 pro rata
Our Client is a highly regarded company in the Food Industry providing research, training and consultancy services to a wide variety of companies and undertaking project and development work as well as compliance and training to well-known brands.
An opportunity has arisen for a Microscopy Administrator to support the very busy Microscopy department within their Chemistry and Biochemistry Section
You will be responsible for booking-in, sending reports, sending quotations, invoicing work, ordering supplies and preparing monthly financial reports for the department. The work is fast paced and requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail along with a good knowledge of the scientific language used within the department.
- You should have a good standard of education with Minimum of 5x GCSEs including Maths and English and preferably with a scientific subject
- You should also have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative and invoicing role
- You will of course be fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages and have excellent keyboard skills
- Your ability to build relationships quickly with clients and internal stakeholders will be key to your success in this role and you should have a positive can-do approach to your work and have a genuine interest in science.
- The work is primarily office based but could occasionally ask for you to overview compliance to QC methods and written protocols in the laboratory, so a good understanding of laboratory procedures is desirable
If this sounds like you apply now
For our other vacancies please see www.sci-search.com