Salary circa 25K
Our Client is a leading company providing a wealth of expertise and knowledge to projects and compliance within the food and beverage sector
An opportunity has arisen for a Local Systems co-Ordinator working across 4 departments within the business. The purpose of this role is to ensure that all relevant operating procedures and systems are configured to be compliant with top level procedures and processes. You will need to ensure that the local systems documentation is maintained, be a strong communicator to ensure that all business systems are compliant and be comfortable raising awareness and promoting the importance of compliance across the units.
You will have a good understanding of laboratory operations and workflows and be familiar with formal accreditation systems such as ISO 17025
You will use your influencing skills to communicate and ensure compliance outside of normal reporting structures
You will be comfortable and experienced in auditing processes and advise the status of non-conformance to the Divisional Director
You should have
- 2 years’ experience of administration of business management systems and their implementation and be fully conversant with formal standards such as ISO9001 and ISO17025
- Experience and expertise in working with multi-disciplinary teams and an adaptable approach to changing priorities
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills gained in a quality, technical or scientific role.
- A diplomatic and objective approach with a flexible can-do attitude
- Experience with developing and revising technical and scientific documentation
- Experience of planning timescales for delivery in relation to audit activities and experience co-ordinating third-party assessments
If this sounds like you get in touch now!!
For our other vacancies please see www.sci-search.com