Virologist – In vitro Mammalian Cell and Virus Culture
Our client is an antiviral drug discovery and development company, focused on the treatment of common and potentially life-threatening respiratory viruses. As they continue to grow, they are now recruiting for a Virologist to join their laboratory team.
This is a practical laboratory-based position and we are looking for an experienced PhD level scientist. The role requires strong communication skills and an attitude of open and active collaboration. There will also be some supervisory duties. This exciting role will support the company’s discovery team providing key data for research programmes. An enthusiastic commitment to experimental work is essential for this position.
Applicants should have:-
- A biological science degree and PhD
- Proven experience of in vitro mammalian cell and virus culture
- Experience with small molecule compound management and databases such as Dotmatics is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
In return you will receive a competitive salary, bonus, share options and the opportunity to join an organisation at an exciting time in its evolution.
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Based North East
For more science jobs, go to www.sci-search.com