Customer Support Co-ordinator (Petrochemicals)
Ref : 20180
Our SE based petrochemical client are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Co-ordinator.
Duties for this position will include :-
- Working with customers and internal laboratories to co-ordinate and ensure the accurate and timely arrival of work / samples and completion and delivery of work packages / results.
- Ensuring that contracts are adhered to thus ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Understanding analytical / physical test results
- Checking documentation prior to sending to customers
- Ensuring all documentation / results comply with quality standards including ASTM / IP
Applications are invited from candidates with a Degree in a technical subject, together with previous suitable skills and experience. Ideally candidates will also have laboratory experience, preferably in the petrochemical industry.
This is a permanent position, offering a salary of up to £30,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Role : Permanent
Location : SE
Salary : Up to £30,000
For further jobs in science, please visit: www.Sci-Search.com