Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Our Client is an expanding Clinical Research Organisation serving the Oncology market.
The role will be to act as liaison between the study site and the project team for study related issues and conduct pre-qualification, initiation and routine monitoring in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), ICH GCP guidelines, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
The position will involve undertaking a variety of tasks, including the following core responsibilities:-
- Monitoring all aspects of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practice, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures.
- Performing management of study activities to ensure integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Data handling, reporting, tracking and administrative tasks.
- Taking an active role in the project team by providing feedback and suggestions for successful completion of the project.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following skills/experience:-
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will have the qualities of a good team player and a strong sense of responsibility.
- You’ll have at least 2 years’ experience in clinical research in independent monitoring. and a good working knowledge of ICH-GCP and relevant SOPs.
- You must be a healthcare professional with 2 years clinical experience or a Science Graduate with Oncology experience
- You should have experience in oncology and have a full understanding of the end points required and have a sound track record of managing clinical trial sites
- You must be willing to take on international travel as required to meet the study requirements so this will involve overnight stays and could be 2-3 days per week
- Fluency in a second European language is preferred
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
For more science jobs, go to www.sci-search.com