Technician Baking and Cereals Processing
Location: South Midlands
Salary: Circa £17K
Our Client is a leading name in food research and has established a great reputation in its field. They employ over 300 people at their main site and are undergoing a period of growth. An opportunity has arisen is their Baking and Cereals Processing department for a Technician to assist in the delivery of project work and privately contracted business as part of their scientific and technical service to the food industry.
The role will be predominantly:-
- Sample logging as samples come in for testing
- Providing technical support for the department in Milling and related activities
- Providing routine sample preparation and analysis of grain, flour and other materials using a variety of scientific methods
- General Laboratory housekeeping
- Maintenance and equipment check as per the required routines
- Ensuring compliance with policies and processes
You will need to have:-
- GCSE/ A Levels including English, Maths and Science subjects
- 2 years relevant Laboratory experience
- Ability to undertake test milling and analytical testing as per protocols
- Flexibility to work on several tasks and manage priorities
- Experience in an accredited environment ISO9001 or ISO17025
24 days holiday and a good benefits package is available with this role.
If this sounds like the role for you apply now!