Laboratory Manager - Inorganics
Location: East Anglia
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits + extensive opportunities for continued professional development
My client is a fast-growing company at the leading edge of environmental testing and analysis, they are looking for a high calibre and results focused Laboratory Manager.
Working in a technical and collaborative team environment you will be expected to deliver operational KPI’s, organise the daily duties and line management of the Inorganics Team and achieve timely flow of work with accurate information.
- Excellent knowledge of, and hands on experience in, analytical chemistry
- Experience of working in a line management or supervisory role
- Experience of working in a fast paced (high volume), results driven environment with good communication and intermediate MS Office skills
- A degree level qualification or equivalent in a relevant science subject and previous experience of an environmental ISO17025 accredited laboratory
- Experience of working with one or more of ICP-MS/OES, IC, or HPLC instrumentation is desirable
- Experience of a Quality Management System, including root cause analysis on non-conformances and client communication on technical matters.
- Good attention to detail
BSc in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Forensic Science, Applied Science, Physics, Maths or Geochemistry