Salary: Circa £25K
A role based within the Food Industry working for a large multinational company which prides itself on creativity and innovation, striving to be the best at what they do.
Our client is seeking a Senior Information Scientist to work within the food and beverage industry to ensure company literature and technology is up to date, create and maintain relationships with clients and identify and enhance new opportunities for the company.
- Manage Information Science and Literature resources by conducting regular reviews and monitoring of data
- Ensure a competitive edge is maintained by keeping up-to-date with literature and competitive intelligence.
- Produce weekly newsletter for the company to a high quality and within a tight deadline
- Develop and maintain relationships with other organisations: companies, universities, technical experts etc
- Schedule and conduct meetings to keep them up-to-date with current trends and technologies
- Manage a team of Information Scientists, being enthusiastic and giving them sound advice
If this sounds like the role for you get in touch now!
For our other vacancies see www.sci-search.com