Regulatory Affairs Scientist (Chemicals /13485)
Ref: SCI - 00056
Our NW based Polymer / Medical Device client are actively looking to recruit for a Regulatory Affairs Scientist.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Maintaining site Regulatory activities and providing customers with key Medical Information
- Reviewing Raw Material Information / Database, ensuring compliance with EU legislation and standards
- REACH compliance and Customer Product Safety Questionnaires
- Product biocompatibility data sheets
- Quality compliance, reviewing and writing SOPs, CAPAs, Change Controls and Risk assessments
- Assisting with Audits - internal and external
- Monitoring compliance for NPI projects
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc / MSc in a scientific subject together with previous suitable experience gained working within a 9001 / 13485 environment.
This is a permanent position, offering a salary of up to £30,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Role : Permanent
Location : NW
Salary : Up to £30,000 (depending on skills and experience)