Regulatory Compliance Manager German speaking - Food and Beverage
Salary: Attractive plus Benefits
Our Client is a successful beverage business focused on the health and wellbeing of its customers. They have been growing throughout the last 20 years and have become a leading brand in healthy drinks across Europe. This is a friendly and dynamic business who have a great reputation and strong brand image. As part of their continued expansion they are looking for an experienced Regulatory Compliance Manager to cover their German speaking and Nordic markets.
You will be directly involved with ensuring that all the good things that they do are also good from a legal perspective and will be involved in concept development right through to market. You will use your expertise to manage risk assessments and data and ensure that there is clear communication with all stakeholders in the business internally and externally with partners and trade organisations ad be fully up to date with all current legislation both here and in Europe with of course particular focus on the German and Nordic areas.
You will need to have:-
- A Food Science or Food Law degree and experience working in the technical world of food and beverage
- An in depth understanding of EU laws and how they apply to food and beverage
- Full fluency (native) in German
- Strong HACCP knowledge
- Experience managing processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and good data analysis skills
- The ability to communicate very clearly and simply on complex issues and ensure the correct level of communication
- Flexibility and commitment to the company culture
What’s on offer:-
- A very diverse experience and strong company culture
- Opportunity to grow in technical knowledge
- Full involvement with supply chain end to end
- Opportunities to travel and attend conferences
- An attractive salary and bonus and a great benefits package
If this sounds like you get in touch now!!
For our other vacancies see www.sci-search.com