Analytical Shift Lead (Pharmaceuticals)
Ref : SCI-00088
Our SE based client develop and manufacture a range of pharmaceutical products, they are actively looking for an Analytical Shift Lead.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Leading a Shift QC team working a dedicated shift pattern involving weekend work
- Testing Raw Materials, Intermediates and Finished Products using a range of analytical / wet chemistry and physical testing instrumentation (including GC, IR)
- Updating SOPs
- Updating product specifications
- Supporting customer complaint investigations
- Conducting stability testing
- Trouble shooting instrumentation
- Risk analysis
- Process Validation
- Liaising with key internal departments including R&D , Regulatory and Manufacturing
This role will involve working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern working 6am - 6pm, including weekends.
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc / MSc in Chemistry (or related subject) together with previous suitable skills and experience.
This is a permanent position, offering an attractive salary depending on skills and experience.
Salary: Attractive (depending on skills and experience)
Please visit our website for further scientific jobs www.sci-search.com