Assistant Development Chemist (SE)
We are looking for an Assistant Development Chemist to join our global brand leading client based in the South East. If you are experienced in product formulation of cosmetic / toiletry products and would like to work for an innovative, caring and environmentally responsible company then apply now!
Duties for this position will include:-
- Developing and formulating products
- Suggesting new ideas for products
- Presenting information and research to a variety of audiences
- Performing physical / chemical testing to determine properties of formulations
- Providing Technical Support to QC and Packaging departments
- Conducting Literature searches to aid development projects
- Preparing laboratory and stability samples
- Assisting pilot plant when required
To succeed you will have a BSc / MSc in Chemistry (or related subject) together with previous suitable skills and experience.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract position, offering a salary of up to £24,000 (depending on skills and experience) together with a performance related bonus and other benefits.
Role : 12 month FTC
Location : Kent
Salary : Attractive (depending on skills and experience)
For more scientific jobs visit www.sci-search.com