As a Research Scientist you will work within the Assay Development Team to develop point of care molecular diagnostic assays and technologies - playing a key role in projects leading to the development of both platform and diagnostics assays for our multinational client whose HQ is in the UK and based in North East.
To succeed you will need:-
- a strong background in molecular biology/diagnostics together with a PhD in life sciences or equivalent experience in a non-academic setting.
- experience in the design and development and testing of diagnostic assays
- detailed knowledge of nucleic acid amplification and detection chemistries, including significant hands on experience with qPCR
- significant wet lab experience covering general molecular techniques
- proven ability to take a leading role on multidisciplinary projects and ability to interact with external partners on fast paced projects
- ability to work to the Company’s Quality Systems and Policies in line with ISO 13485 standards
Location: North East
For more details on this position please contact Andy Cuthbert on 01606 818290 or email email@example.com
For more science jobs go to www.sci-search.com