Analytical Scientist (Pesticides)
Our client who is based in East Anglia are actively looking for a focussed and passionate Analytical Scientist to successfully support the testing of pesticides in crop science.
You will be:-
- Developing analytical methods using HPLC and LC-MS to understand pesticide effectiveness
- Supporting pesticide application projects
- Transferring analytical methods for others to use
- Interpreting, organising and reporting results
- Supporting continuous improvement projects
- Maintaining R&D laboratory
If you have a BSc / MSc in a scientific subject, together with previous suitable skills and experience and want to know more about this position please get in touch.
This is a permanent position, offering a salary of up to £30,000, depending on skills and experience
Location: East Anglia
Salary: Up to £30,000 (depending on skills and experience)
For more scientific jobs visit www.sci-search.com