Temporary Food Laboratory Manager (ISO 17025)
Would you like to work for a forward thinking and leading food manufacturer where you are able to deliver results and make a visible difference? SCI are looking to a recruit a Food Laboratory Manager for this leading food manufacturer based in the South West.
You will be able to use all your skills and knowledge to:-
- Manage a busy food testing laboratory performing analytical, nutritional and microbiological testing on food samples
- Line manage a team of Laboratory Technicians
- Ensure all activities are performed in line with UKAS 17025 and CLAS accreditations
- Maintain Quality Standards and managing laboratory KPIs
- Liaise with key technical departments on site
- Develop methods and processes, ensuring these are effectively introduced into the working environment
- Maintain equipment - including trouble shooting
We are looking for individual who have a BSc in Microbiology / Chemistry / Food Science, together with previous suitable skills and experience
This is a 6 month fixed term contract offering a very attractive salary depending on skills and experience.
Role: Temporary (6 months FTC)
Salary: Very attractive depending on skills and experience
For more scientific jobs visit www.sci-search.com