Project Manager - Invitro Diagnostics
Our client is an exciting and highly innovative multinational company headquartered in the United Kingdom, with operations and partners in the United States, Asia, Europe and Africa.
The Company’s technology innovates the molecular diagnostic work-flow, enabling delivery of rapid actionable answers to complex clinical questions at a price point accessible to both high and low resource settings.
The role of Project Manager requires a highly organised and proactive individual to assist the VP Systems Integration and other Project Managers in managing the various wide ranging scientific and engineering projects currently undertaken by the Company, both internally and with external global partners. Reporting to the VP Systems Integration, this role will work in close communication with the R&D Management Team in order to provide the necessary support, to ensure product development remains on track.
To succeed you need:-
- Proven ability in project managing scientific or engineering projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar.
- PRINCE II Certification or equivalent (eg. AGILE, SCRUM)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Industrial assay development experience.
- Experience of working in a quality led environment, preferably under ISO 13485.
- A degree in science or engineering, preferably the life sciences.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Project
Based North East
Negotiable salary + benefits