SCI are delighted to present an opportunity to join our leading transformational client, determined to solve the intricate and complex problems that their clients face. This position is a full time, permanent Physicist opportunity; based in Cambridge, UK.
There will be some travel to other sites across Europe and the US and you will be focussed on working with clients from start-ups through to global market leaders. You will have a passion for technology and will use a combination innovation, flexibility and technical excellence to meet and exceed their customers’ requirements and tight development timescales.
- Technical leadership of projects
- Desk based analysis & design
- Designing & performing laboratory experiments
- Modelling and data analysis
- Writing design documentation and reports
- Presenting results and deliverables to clients
- Project management of technology focused projects involving 2-8 team members
- Contributing to sales, structuring work programmes and writing proposals
You will need to have:
- PhD in Physics
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technically-orientate commercial environment
- Specific expertise in analogue electronics
- Expertise in areas such as sensors, instrumentation, acoustics, or complex electro-mechanics
- A passionate experimentalist with a proven ability to develop novel systems in the lab
- Familiarity with other disciplines required for product development such as mechanical engineering, software, electronics etc.
- Opportunity to join an energetic, fast paced company and working on multiple innovative projects
- Career progression, bespoke training and ongoing mentoring
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to travel across UK, EU and US to client sites and conferences.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the required attributes, then please apply or call Martin on 01606 818290. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org