Temps, Contractors, Interims
Looking for a worker on a temporary basis?
Call us at SCI and speak to one of our Consultants.
Our team of specialist recruitment consultants are all science graduates, with qualifications ranging from BSc (Hons), to PhD. They have many years recruitment and management experience gained in science jobs, related research, development and manufacturing industries.
Rest assured they will understand your job vacancy, recognising the skills, experience and person specification required to meet your requirements:
- They will start with a search of our secure database of over 10,000 registered and active candidates seeking temporary, contract or interim work.
- They will also source quality temporary workers through the marketing of the vacancies on job boards, our own web site, specialist journals, and in Colleges and Universities.
- Consultants will then shortlist CVs, and speak to all candidates to determine their availability and interest in the role.
- Depending on your temporary worker on-boarding process, the Consultant can conduct full interviews, screening and referencing, and/or arrange forward CVs and arrange interviews as required.
- SCI manage all contracts with the temporary worker, and will manage their pay and tax reporting whether it be on a PAYE, Ltd Co Contractor or Umbrella Co basis.
- SCI are fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR), provide alerts and reminders as workers approach the qualifying period, and will minimise your compliance burden with regard to the AWR.